Tynes is a regular contributor to anumber of publications inside and outside the United States. Her work has appeared in the Washington Post, The Huffington Post, Esquire magazine, The International Journalists Netowrk and others. She write about digital media, Middle East Politics and the hectic but rewarding journey of parenting. Click here to see her Huffington Post column.
Below is a sample of her writings.
The trials and tribulations of raising bilingual children in suburban America – The Washington Post, December 2014
- Tips for pitching and covering stories about religion – The International Journalists Network
- A look at life in modern Amman – Book review published in the Jordan Times.
- ‘Invisible money’ hinders development of Arab independent media – The International Journalists Network
- If you scratch the glass – Opinion piece published on Common Ties.
- The returned letter story – Weekly column “From our neck of the woods”. Published in the Star weekly.